Heat's Impact on Fatigue in MSHeat can make the symptoms that a person with MS worse. One of the symptoms heat can make worse is fatigue. Sensitivity to heat is caused because the nerve fibers have lost their insulating material.
Managing Heat Sensitivity
- Is it hot outside
- Is it hot in the room you are in
- Are you too warmly dressed
- Is there an alternative to the hot environment you can choose
Active Cooling Techniques
- A cooling vest
- A cooling scarf
- Taking a cool shower
- The ULTIMATE PERSONAL COOLING Solution for those who want to PREVENT their BODY CORE from OVERHEATING
- Our ICE VESTS are used by those who WORK in HIGH HEAT as well as those who are HEAT SENSITIVE due to MEDICAL REASONS like MULTIPLE SCLEROSIS
- While ICE VESTS cool the BODY, the COOLING COLLAR provides comfort from heat by COOLING the BACK of the NECK
- This Kit includes a set of EXTRA ICE PANELS for Ice Vest
- These extra replacement ICE can be frozen and stored in the INSULATED CARRY BAG so that you get them COLD WHENEVER NEEDED
- LONG LASTING INSTANT COOLING RELIEF Can last for up to 4 hours on a single soak. Simply re-wet to increase cooling duration
- EASY TO USE AND ACTIVATE Run under water for about a minute, twirl in the air, and it's cool! Secure around your neck, shoulders or head for drip-free cooling relief as temperatures rise.
- ADVANCED COOLING TECHNOLOGY Lined with absorbant and hyper-evaporative PVA material that holds more water and creates a long lasting cooling effect making it the most effective cooling bandana on the market.
- DURABLE AND REUSABLE Product can be re-used over and over again. Let air dry (material will get stiff), re-wet until soft and it's ready to use!
- WIDE VARIETY OF USES Reduces the effect of heat exhaustion and fights fatigue while while working or playing in the outdoor summer heat. Can also be used to help bring down fevers, hot flashes or night sweats
- MACHINE WASHABLE Wash in cold water with mild detergent and air dry